Whether virtual or in-person events, get your party makeup on point with our expert makeup how-tos. Created by our Global Education Ambassador & Artistry Lead Janeena Rumsey, discover her party makeup tips.
“This low-key shimmered, double winged liner look with dewy bronzed skin and glossy nude lips is the perfect look for all occasions.”
Get The Look
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in the shade Halo along the lash line, forming into a lifted wing shape towards the outer corners for a soft shimmered winged effect.
- Shade Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Latte into crease then blend with the Dual Fiber Eye Brush.
- Use this same shade to trace along lower lash line and under the outer wing created with Halo, for a crisp, tailored effect.
- For more definition, add a thin line of Liquid Ink in a natural cat eye shape.
- Apply a generous coat of Lash Lengthening Mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- Fully saturate lips with Lipstick in Dune and blot with ring finger to soften.
- Create symmetry and fullness to lips with Precision Lip Pencil in Natural, then press lips together to blend and melt both shades together.
- Top lip color with Gloss, On The Rocks for maximum reflexion and shine.
“Shimmering rose gold cat-eyes with glowy skin and red ombre lips are always a stunning combination.”
Get The Look
- Sketch Cream Stay Shadow Stick in the shade Latte into crease and lower lashes for added shape, then blend with the Dual Fiber Eye Brush.
- To accentuate eye shape even further and add depth, shade Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Bonbon to inner-crease, then blend with Crease Shader Brush.
- Add a pop of color to lids and crease with Cream Stay Shadow Stick Canyon, then fuze all shades together with Dual Fiber Eye Brush.
- Add gilded shimmer to center lids and inner corners with Cream Stay Shadow Stick in Solstice and pat with finger to blend.
- Create a cateye shaped wing to upper lash line with Liquid Ink.
- Coat upper and lower lashes with Volumizing Mascara.
- Apply Lipstick in Bullseye to center of lips then pat outer edges with finger to soften.
- Define and shade outer corners and perimeter of lips with Suede Matte Crayon in Crimson. Press lips together and fuse both shades together with finger for a subtle ombre effect.
The Dewy Glow
“Adding a gold-toned dewy effect adds a metallic edge and extra sparkle to this otherwise skin-forward look.”
Get The Look
Define and lightly fill in sparse areas of brows with Precise Micro Browliner.
1. Base: Mix Cream Stay Shadow Stick shades Halo and Solstice and apply to lids and along lash line for shimmered bronze base color.
2. Lids: Pack the shade Penny from the Mixed Metals Shadow Palette onto lids for a warm, metallic copper glow.
3. Crease: Add warm depth to crease and lower lash line with the shadow shade Dolce.
4. Liner: Define eyes and add a kitten flick with Liquid Ink.
5. Lashes: Thicken and volumize lashes with a few generous coats of Volumizing Mascara.
1. Add a warm glow to cheekbones and any major bronzing areas with Sunkiss Bronze.
2. Top apples of cheeks with Blush in Soleil.
3. Create a dewy glow with Glow Up Highlighter in Bright Glow. Top all highpoints including eyelids.
1. Line and fill lips with Precision Lip Pencil in Natural for added definition and volume.
2. For a “your lip but better” effect, swipe a generous coat of the lipstick Dune on upper and lower lips, then blot to soften.
3. For added sparkle and dewy, high-shine color, top lipstick with Gloss in Star Struck.