As we transition from winter to spring, it's time to update our makeup routines and incorporate new trends and techniques. Here are some of the best makeup tips for spring...
Oil-Free Tinted Primer
Correct, prime, and protect skin with the 4-in-1 Oil-Free Tinted Primer SPF 30. Sheer coverage, primer, and broad-spectrum sunscreen, it evens, smooths, and shields for a filter-like skin finish.
Wear solo for a soft-focus, no-makeup-makeup effect. Apply before foundation for seamless application + extended weartime.
Correct, protect, and balance with the 4-in-1 Oil-Free Tinted Primer SPF 30. Blurring the appearance of fine lines and pores, this lightweight, multitasking primer evens skin tone for the perfect complexion canvas and a natural shine-free finish. Powered by skin-balancing niacinamide and salicylic acid to boost brightness and target texture and tone, natural mineral pigments impart sheer, buildable, semi-matte tints, while all-mineral SPF 30 and vitamin C protect skin from aging UV, blue light, and environmental damage. Apply before foundation for seamless application and extended weartime, or wear solo for a natural, soft-focus, no-makeup-makeup effect.
Suitable for all skin types—especially combination, oily, and acne-prone skin.
- Color Correcting: Visibly correcting redness and evening out skin tone, light-diffusing natural mineral pigments impart a sheer, buildable, natural tint.
- Priming: A blurring complex reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores, creating a smooth, longwearing canvas.
- Protecting: Sunscreen and vitamin C provide robust skin defense from aging environmental stressors including UV rays, blue light, pollution, and other free radicals.
- Balancing: A non-comedogenic, balancing complex of salicylic acid, microsponge technology, and niacinamide reduces excess oil, boosting staying power and weartime.
- Niacinamide: Balancing oil for all-day wear, this multitasking brightener evens out skin tone and restores skin’s radiance.
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant protection and blue light defense.
- Salicylic Acid: Dosed for all skin types, this BHA provides both calming and clarifying benefits.
- Mineral Broad-Spectrum SPF 30: All-mineral, reef-safe sun protection shields skin from harmful and aging UVA and UVB rays.
- Natural Mineral Pigments: Finely milled natural pigments offer color-correcting tints to create an even canvas with a shine-free finish.
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 23%
Inactive ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Bisabolol, Mica, Hexyl Laurate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Sea Water, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharide Isomerate. May Contain (±): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
How To Use
How To Use
Dispense 1-2 pumps onto clean fingertips and apply onto freshly prepped skin. May be worn solo to protect skin and even out skin tone. Add concealer for a natural balanced finish and a no makeup-makeup effect. Or prime skin under foundation for a more built-out look and longer-lasting coverage.
Did You Know?
Did You Know?
Wondering why you need a primer? If you want your makeup to last longer, look smoother, be more even and flawless, and get additional sun protection, Oil-Free Tinted Primer does all that and more. Designed to be used under a foundation or even as sheer coverage itself, it has gripping and blurring capabilities to ensure seamless application every time, keeping your complexion looking fresh and balanced all day long. Infused with skincare heroes niacinamide, vitamin C, salicylic acid, and microsponge technology, it provides balancing and brightening benefits to your skin while delivering that priming power and mineral tint. This means your skin not only looks great, but it feels nourished and supported too.
Pair with C-Shield Anti-Pollution Moisture Tint!
- Light = 2N
- Light Medium = 3W
- Medium = 5W
- Medium Deep = 7W
- Deep = 9W
What Does Clean Beauty Mean?
Certified Cruelty Free Makeup
PETA-approved, Beauty Without Bunnies certified, Glo makeup and their sourced ingredients are never tested on our furry friends.
Talc Free Makeup
Linked to health concerns, talc is a no-go for all of our Glo makeup. We use skin-loving minerals instead.
Paraben Free Makeup
A type of preservative linked to hormone disruption? No way, not in any Glo makeup.
Surfactants that can cause irritation or trigger allergies, Glo makeup is SLS + SLES sulfate free.
Phthalate Free Makeup
Hard to say, even harder on the skin, Glo is a phthalates-free zone.